首页Master作品招聘招标动态热帖杂志帮助搜索注册登录Blog  积分 简历  

» ABBS 论坛 » 考试及留学论坛 » 留学  

动态热帖招聘杂志 

reply to topic
threaded modego to previous topicgo to next topic
Re: 关于澳洲   [精华]
angellbao

发贴: 8
2003-03-22 23:08 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 angellbao 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Nomad,thx a lot ^_^

susan2003

发贴: 21
2003-03-24 12:18 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
我已经工作两年,而且本科已经读了五年,所以出去不能再读本科,一定要读硕士,否则不是很亏。我寄了材料给Melbourne Univ,是在去年12月,可到现在如石沉大海,可能没有希望了。不知Melbourne Univ的要求是不是特别高呀?真的很愁,也不知自己选择留学是否正确。不知未来的发展会怎样……

susan2003

2003-03-24 15:06 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
请教各位:建筑事务所的‘事务所’怎么翻译?

Nomad

发贴: 1982
2003-03-24 18:01 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
susan2003 wrote:
我寄了材料给Melbourne Univ,是在去年12月,可到现在如石沉大海,可能没有希望了。不知Melbourne Univ的要求是不是特别高呀?真的很愁,也不知自己选择留学是否正确。不知未来的发展会怎样……
hi,
you contacted the school at a bad time. December is holiday time, xixi! Also, unless you wrote to Paul Walker, it was a waste of time. Please write to Paul and say Nomad sent you. He will be nice to you. 微笑

Nomad

susan2003

2003-03-24 18:43 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
万分感谢Nomad

angellbao

2003-03-24 22:43 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 angellbao 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
我想在7月才去给学校发申请表。
不知道这个日子怎么样?
好吗?合适吗?

Nomad

2003-03-25 07:10 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
susan2003 :

Paul Walker sent me the following message after I emailed him:

There are some applications for next semester awaiting processing. Our
student services office has been severely under-staffed for the past few
months, so things are moving slowly. If the student emails her details I
will see where her application is in the system if at all.

Nomad

Nomad edited on 2003-03-25 07:15
susan2003

2003-03-25 13:00 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
to Nomad:真的很感谢你,但我不知跟Mr Walker说什么,会不会不留神给他留下不好的印象,反而完蛋了呀?

Nomad

2003-03-25 13:21 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
susan2003 wrote:
to Nomad:真的很感谢你,但我不知跟Mr Walker说什么,会不会不留神给他留下不好的印象,反而完蛋了呀?
hi
tell him (1) when you sent your materials to Melb Uni (2) what was in the package you sent (3) the name and address you used when you sent the package (4) whether it was a formal application for admission (5) the full name of the degree that you would like to enrol for. ask him to let you know whether there are any delays/problems. remind him to buy Nomad dinner next time we meet. hahahahaha!

also, he is an associate professor, so you can call him professor walker.

if your english is very bad, make sure you ask someone to check your draft before you send it away. 微笑

Nomad

Nomad edited on 2003-03-25 13:22
susan2003

2003-03-25 14:47 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Nomad 你真的好好呀!再请教你一个问题,除了墨尔本之外,为了保险起见,我打算再申请一个学校,你建议我申请哪一所呢?(会不会觉得我很烦?很笨呢??:))

Nomad

2003-03-25 19:15 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
susan2003 wrote:
除了墨尔本之外,为了保险起见,我打算再申请一个学校,你建议我申请哪一所呢?
hi
i think you should try UNSW. michel tawa, one of the supervisor i had recommended long ago, will take over the masters course for architectural design next year.

Nomad

Hokkido

发贴: 148
2003-03-26 02:28 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 Hokkido 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
请问NOMAND,我们申请的时候也可以提您的大名吗?可不可以说,我是您的朋友,您推荐我们申请这个学校?谢谢1

susan2003

2003-03-26 08:24 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 susan2003 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
NOMAND:听说unsw要雅思六分才能申请,是真的吗?而且好像你前面提到它的城市设计是最好的,没有提及建筑设计,请你指点微笑疑问

Nomad

2003-03-26 09:01 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Hokkido wrote:
我们申请的时候也可以提您的大名吗?可不可以说,我是您的朋友,您推荐我们申请这个学校?谢谢1
hi
you can say that I recommended the school to abbs, but you cannot say i recommend you to the school. if i meet a student that i would like to support, i would write a letter of recommendation. i would not recommend people that i have not met. (otherwise my friends will consider me very irresponsible)

i have met some chinese students that i think are very nice through abbs, hehe! for example, i would be very glad to write letters for ben_gx! (he visited me in cambridge last january and we had a very enjoyable dinner) i have also promised to write a letter for a tongji abbser when he applies to go to Paris. however, in the last 12 months, i have only written one letter of recommendation (for a former student of mine who wanted to get a research fellowship in harvard).

in fact, when i emailed paul walker a couple of days ago, i said explicitly that i didn't know susan and so i cannot recommend her. i was simply helping paul and susan find each other.

last year, one chinese student applied for penn and told the school that he knew me. when i visited penn later last year, the head of the department mentioned this to me, and i simply told him that i have never met this student in person. (i said that if i want to recommend somebody, i shall sit down to write and sign a letter. hahahaha!)

i actually despise the chinese custom for students to write their own letters of recommendation and get someone else to sign them. i think this is quite fraudulent~~~ 微笑

Nomad

Nomad edited on 2003-03-26 09:44
Nomad

2003-03-26 09:06 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
susan2003 wrote:
而且好像你前面提到它的城市设计是最好的,没有提及建筑设计,请你指点微笑疑问
hi again
you are asking too many questions! 微笑 i think i said last time that michael tawa is taking over the MArch program at UNSW next year. i had recommended him as a supervisor many months ago on abbs. he is one of the best studio teachers in australia and is easily as good as anyone in america or uk. i expect the quality of teaching in the MArch to improve substantially in future.

it may be possible for students to enter with 6 points in the english test but these people rarely do well. hahahaha! (blind people can buy cars; it's a free world)

Nomad

Nomad edited on 2003-03-26 10:19
angellbao

2003-03-26 11:20 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 angellbao 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
To Nomad:
  我想在7月才去给学校发申请表,申请2月份入学的。
不知道这个日子怎么样?
好吗?合适吗?

Nomad

2003-03-26 14:23 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
angellbao wrote:
我想在7月才去给学校发申请表,申请2月份入学的。
不知道这个日子怎么样? 好吗?合适吗?
hi
for coursework masters at unsw starting semester 1 2004, deadline is 15 nov 2003
please check web sites for other universities.

Nomad

未尝不可

发贴: 38
2003-03-26 15:44 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 未尝不可 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Nomad
           You are really friendly and helpful. If I could see your useful information half a year earlier, The things will go on better now. I have met Paul ,he looks funny and helpful like you. However have not enough time to talk further because of busy study.

angellbao :
           You had better start as soon as possible because of the low efficiency here.

傻猫
     agree

angellbao

2003-03-26 20:37 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 angellbao 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
To Nomad and 未尝不可:
   Thank a lot.
   I know how to do.
   By the way,where are you living in now?
   ^_^

爱我点点头

发贴: 31
2003-04-01 16:04 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 爱我点点头 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
请问悉尼大学的一些情况!!!
本人刚刚申请悉尼大学的建筑学方面的研究生,后来才知道他们的雅斯要求是7分,我好痛苦呀,请问有没有人知道,悉尼大学有没有语言直升班?读完了还要不要考试?还有再问一下,是不是非建筑学专业的人不能直接申请建筑学专业研究生?我以前是读建筑工程的,请问一下以下哪个专业比较适合我,并且回国比较好找工作:thanks!

1. Master of design science-building services
      2. Master of housing studies
      3. Master of urban and regional planning
      4. Master of urban design
      5. Master of design science-design computing

无人问津

2003-04-05 03:16 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 无人问津 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
爱我点点头 wrote:
请问悉尼大学的一些情况!!!
本人刚刚申请悉尼大学的建筑学方面的研究生,后来才知道他们的雅斯要求是7分,我好痛苦呀,请问有没有人知道,悉尼大学有没有语言直升班?读完了还要不要考试?还有再问一下,是不是非建筑学专业的人不能直接申请建筑学专业研究生?我以前是读建筑工程的,请问一下以下哪个专业比较适合我,并且回国比较好找工作:thanks!

1. Master of design science-building services
      2. Master of housing studies
      3. Master of urban and regional planning
      4. Master of urban design
      5. Master of design science-design computing

我也一样,同样想知道

Nomad

2003-04-23 09:12 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
各位:

下星期一拟宴请Paul Walker博士,大家看了所有相关帖子后如果有其他具体问题,我可以趁机问问。:)

Nomad

未尝不可

2003-04-23 16:36 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 未尝不可 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Nomad :
天下没有免费的晚餐看来世界通行.。不过你要破财了,呵呵.
你会来MEL吗? 

lonelyfox

发贴: 51
2003-04-23 18:29 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 lonelyfox 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
hi, guys
maybe i can take the place of Nomad to answer some questions about sydney university, i am studying in Faculty of Architecture, Univ of Sydney.

1)language requirement
  It is true that you need 7 points of IELTS to enter faculity of architecture, it is really a little difficult to most chinese students. So, you can apply for a position of CET, usually, it is 10 weeks' programe, then you could take the ETST or IELTS if you like to enter USYD.

2)program
  Nobody could tell you which program is better than others, or which one is better to find a job in China, I only can tell you Design Science is hottest program in Faculty of Architecture, Univ of Sydney, much better than architectural design. If you prefer to study master of architectural design,
you should select UNSW.

Is that helpful to you guys? I am really happy to talk about something about USYD.

lonleyfox

halberd

发贴: 52
2003-04-24 10:13 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 halberd 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
hi,fox xiong,

how are you!
i am very interested in the program of "master of urban and regional planning (urban design)" in usyd, can you provide me some information or comments?

also,"master of urban and regional planning (urban design)" and "master of urban design", which one is better?

thanks!!

halberd

(共41页)  
go to first page go to previous page  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  go to next page go to last page

已读帖子
新的帖子
被删帖子

reply to topic
Jump to the top of page

返回ABBS首页 | 设计 | 室内 | 景观 | 建材 | 设备 | 卫浴 | 展览 | 照明

招标服务 | 广告服务 | 招聘服务 | 隐私政策 | 联系我们 | 设为首页

违法、有害信息举报:QQ 1764506 电话 028-61998486