首页Master作品招聘招标动态热帖杂志帮助搜索注册登录Blog  积分 简历  

» ABBS 论坛 » 考试及留学论坛 » 留学  

动态热帖招聘杂志 

reply to topic
threaded modego to previous topicgo to next topic
Re:deakin uni   [精华]
zy349

发贴: 18
2008-10-06 20:33 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
看来NOMAD大师很久没来了 谁能回答我的疑惑啊

宣传

发贴: 1029
2008-10-07 09:38 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Cornersseer wrote:
这么看给的还算高啊, 比在美国待遇好多了。。。 况且还是起步年薪。。。
那一般增幅空间是怎样? 能给个参考吗?

另外我想请教下, 在澳洲在读学生能分期付款买房吗? 考虑到往后要是倒手卖掉的话, 岂不是节省了数目不小的房租费。。 你觉得现实吗?

谢过。。。

1. Normally there should be a small increase to reflect the cpi. The real increase differs from each other and thus hard to predict. I would say if you are at a project architect level you would get 6-7w +, that could take 4-8 yrs even longer. Please visit mycareer.com.au to get an idea on this.
2. You won't be able to get the loan because you don't have a full time job as the income.

宣传

2008-10-07 09:40 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
zy349 wrote:
看来NOMAD大师很久没来了 谁能回答我的疑惑啊

My guess -- he does come but he won't answer the questions which are not answer -able. More specific / detailed question gets quicker and more precise answer for sure -- questions like which uni is better rmit or umelb is abosolutely up to your personal choice. Also re basic stuffs please search the forum or google the internet.

宣传 edited on 2008-10-07 09:43

Cornersseer

发贴: 78
2008-10-07 12:04 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
宣传 wrote:
1. Normally there should be a small increase to reflect the cpi. The real increase differs from each other and thus hard to predict. I would say if you are at a project architect level you would get 6-7w +, that could take 4-8 yrs even longer. Please visit mycareer.com.au to get an idea on this.
2. You won't be able to get the loan because you don't have a full time job as the income.

ok i got it... but i dont think i can actually work as an architect if i just received a 3 yrs B.Arch, right? how do u think?

For Q 2: but can i still purchase one if i could directly pay all the fees?

Cornersseer edited on 2008-10-07 12:11
宣传

2008-10-07 12:12 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Cornersseer wrote:
ok i got it...

For Q 2: but can i still purchase one if i could directly pay all the fees?

with out pr you are only allowed to purchase those new residences, which are those apartments/units/houses that have never been sold before.

宣传

2008-10-08 06:49 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Cornersseer wrote:
but i dont think i can actually work as an architect if i just received a 3 yrs B.Arch, right? how do u think?

u always can as long as you don't mean the professional title 'architect'.

Nomad

发贴: 1982
2008-10-08 19:46 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
zy349 wrote:
我想研究生读些和可持续绿色建筑有关的专业,现在我就知道新南威尔士有 master of building environment in sustainable development ,想问一下nomand大人,这个方向还有哪些学校啊,你以前提到的导师,那位是侧重于这个方向的呢,我可以和他联系吗
谢谢
for the best eco-building person: Peter Graham. for the best teacher of design in relation to eco-issues: Steve King.

Nomad

sugarplumabbs

发贴: 50
2008-10-11 21:29 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
请问前辈 澳洲的规划怎么样?有几个方向?
以前去澳洲玩过,很喜欢那里。只是不知道能否过去读研。

wyn85

发贴: 7
2008-10-19 23:11 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
请问前辈制作作品集的问题:
我准备申请的是UNSW的建筑学,但是翻遍整个网站对作品集的要求都只是简单的2句话,不像美国一些学校给出打印尺寸以及用打印本还是光盘。。到底作品集该怎么做,完全按自己想法做?跪求有经验的前辈赐教。。。
顺带给出网站上对建筑系硕士的入学要求:
Architectural Design Major
Applicants must have a recognised professional degree in architecture, a high level of performance in design studio and design related subjects and submit a design portfolio demonstrating the range of quality of their design experience. One year of post-graduation professional experience in architectural practice, as well as personal and employer declarations about their role in the work are desirable.

Entry requirements

Admission is available to students with a first degree in Architecture from a recognised tertiary institution who have achieved a credit average in this first degree. All applicants are required to submit a portfolio of their design work and this will be considered in the assessment process. Additionally, applicants need to have at least 6 months work experience in an architectural office prior to commencing the Master of Architecture.

宣传

2008-10-20 08:07 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
wyn85 wrote:
请问前辈制作作品集的问题:
我准备申请的是UNSW的建筑学,但是翻遍整个网站对作品集的要求都只是简单的2句话,不像美国一些学校给出打印尺寸以及用打印本还是光盘。。到底作品集该怎么做,完全按自己想法做?跪求有经验的前辈赐教。。。
顺带给出网站上对建筑系硕士的入学要求:
Architectural Design Major
Applicants must have a recognised professional degree in architecture, a high level of performance in design studio and design related subjects and submit a design portfolio demonstrating the range of quality of their design experience. One year of post-graduation professional experience in architectural practice, as well as personal and employer declarations about their role in the work are desirable.

Entry requirements

Admission is available to students with a first degree in Architecture from a recognised tertiary institution who have achieved a credit average in this first degree. All applicants are required to submit a portfolio of their design work and this will be considered in the assessment process. Additionally, applicants need to have at least 6 months work experience in an architectural office prior to commencing the Master of Architecture.

Write to the school for details would be an option. Normally A4 size / < 20 pages will be ideal.

gzyvon

发贴: 68
2008-10-21 07:37 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 gzyvon 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
宣传 wrote:
Write to the school for details would be an option. Normally A4 size / < 20 pages will be ideal.

Besides this, I reckon it would also be good to create your own "style" to impress people... as you are ready for Master course, you should be able to figure out what is the best for yourself.

gzyvon

2008-10-21 07:42 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 gzyvon 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
tinger5 wrote:
nomad大叔、宣传兄能介绍一下悉尼和墨尔本的建筑和艺术氛围吗?
诸如展览,讲座,建筑活动,学术交流之类~~~
看到unsw,umel的讲座通知很多来自东南亚地区的先生,是否是有地域化的局限?
谢谢

The latest one I have been to:

Jean Nouvel_10 years after his last talks here, Nouvel is back in Black, the AAA's lecture series.

Sydney: Thursday 9th October
Melbourne: Friday 11th October
Details: www.architecture.org.au

wyn85

2008-10-21 13:27 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
宣传 wrote:

邮件已发,感谢宣传兄!

wyn85

2008-10-21 13:29 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
gzyvon wrote:
Besides this, I reckon it would also be good to create your own "style" to impress people... as you are ready for Master course, you should be able to figure out what is the best for yourself.

意见很有帮助,感谢gzyvon兄!

宣传

2008-10-22 08:09 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
wyn85 wrote:
意见很有帮助,感谢gzyvon兄!

gzyvon是我的师姐! 呵呵。

wyn85

2008-10-23 01:34 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
gzyvon wrote:

我太狭隘哈。。有失大礼了gzyvon师姐。。。

gzyvon

2008-10-25 08:54 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 发送email给 gzyvon 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
No worries...from now on, I can try to answer more queries here...

宣传

2008-10-27 09:36 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
gzyvon wrote:
No worries...from now on, I can try to answer more queries here...

邪恶 Yeah that'll be nice.

水穿石心

发贴: 15
2008-11-11 16:06 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
前辈,我要读Architecture,也想移民,所以申请了Deakin Uni,偏远地区有移民加分,现已经拿到了offer, 估计要到澳洲读语言。有两个问题:

1. 这个学校的Architecture是不是很差?差到不值得用两年时间换取移民加分??(这学校的M of Arch好像是被认可的注册建筑师课程)

2. 如果读语言,能到了澳洲再转申请其他的学校吗?

现在很困惑,感谢各位前辈能伸出援助之手。

宣传

2008-11-12 09:50 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
水穿石心 wrote:
前辈,我要读Architecture,也想移民,所以申请了Deakin Uni,偏远地区有移民加分,现已经拿到了offer, 估计要到澳洲读语言。有两个问题:

1. 这个学校的Architecture是不是很差?差到不值得用两年时间换取移民加分??(这学校的M of Arch好像是被认可的注册建筑师课程)

2. 如果读语言,能到了澳洲再转申请其他的学校吗?

现在很困惑,感谢各位前辈能伸出援助之手。

1. Firstly, it's good that you consider what happens afterwards before you make your way to australia.

2. Deakin Uni's not bad. That's my feeling. However, of course it won't be at the same level of a few other leading ones such as UMELB or RMIT. And regarding the master level course it's hard to compare I guess -- your achievement will primarily depend on how many efforts you make.

3. Caution! Deakin Uni is NOT in a regional area so you won't get the bonus 5 points for immigration purposes.

4. To migrate you have to study for at least two years full time -- in other words it's a compulsory requirement that you have to meet.

5. RAIA registration is another topic lah. I'll refer this particular question to gzyvon. 大笑

6. It's fairly hard to change when you do a language course here. One thing is that you won't be allowed to transfer and also if you consider apply some other uni again there're some complicated visa issues. It's highly recommended NOT to do so. If you do want to change you better get the offer from your favoured uni when you're still in China.

Hope this answers your question =)

宣传 edited on 2008-11-12 09:55
TklCooper

发贴: 3
2008-11-15 22:56 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
各位前辈,小弟想学Architecture,但听说学这个很贵啊,学费倒只是一部分,有相当一部分花在买材料什么上。听朋友说他认识的一个人最后一次作业就花了一万澳币。这是很极个别吗?一般一年除学费外学习上还要大概多少钱(也可能是逐年递增吧)?本人在读墨大的预科,要读墨大学费又贵,家里条件一般,很担心5年下来读不起啊!
各位能给点信息参考一下吗?谢谢啦~~

宣传

2008-11-16 18:52 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
TklCooper wrote:
各位前辈,小弟想学Architecture,但听说学这个很贵啊,学费倒只是一部分,有相当一部分花在买材料什么上。听朋友说他认识的一个人最后一次作业就花了一万澳币。这是很极个别吗?一般一年除学费外学习上还要大概多少钱(也可能是逐年递增吧)?本人在读墨大的预科,要读墨大学费又贵,家里条件一般,很担心5年下来读不起啊!
各位能给点信息参考一下吗?谢谢啦~~

1W澳币怎么花在一个作业上还真是很难的。呵呵。

TklCooper

发贴: 3
2008-11-16 18:56 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
宣传 wrote:
1W澳币怎么花在一个作业上还真是很难的。呵呵。

那究竟一年能花多少呢

宣传

2008-11-17 06:14 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
TklCooper wrote:
那究竟一年能花多少呢

I'll say it should be < 1K for model materials and printing cost.

宣传 edited on 2008-11-18 13:47
乱草丛中生

发贴: 21
2008-11-17 23:58 查看他的注册信息   查看他的Blog 给他发送悄悄话 引用并回帖 搜索他发表的帖子 复制到剪贴板. 
不过只适用于IE 收藏这篇帖子
Nomad、宣传大虾:
本人大五,在准备申请学校了,开始还在关注Delft 中介也说了我这条件基本能去(不知真假)。我学校一般也211 能拿到建筑学学士 分平均80以上
后来家长的意见是移民澳大利亚。
所以有关注起这边来。

按照家里的意思,除了学习以外,移民也是个目标。

想咨询一下:1.1 我这样的条件,如果拿到了澳大利亚的Master of Architecture能拿到那60移民加分吗? 1.2 今年Architecture的移民分是60 但得得到AACA的认证。我这是去读书前找AACA认证还是拿了Mar之后再认证呢? 1.3 听说认证时只认本科学历。不知是不是Master一点用也没有? 1.4 不知大虾们有AACA认证的经历吗? 能否传授一二

2 本人注重建筑设计实际能力,对高深的建筑理论不感兴趣。(实习中也理论发现对实际工作帮助不大)。。。望探知RMIT UNSW 墨大 哪个研究生的类型更符合我这个要求呢? 或者说哪个出来更好就业吧在澳大利亚?

3 我这条件,不知能不能申请到by research...(好像有工作经验更适合这个)
by research / by course 哪个更容易通过AACA的认证呢? 当然by research 可能时间不够2年 可能还得修个别的小专业。。

拜请大虾们解答。火急中。。。

(共41页)  
go to first page go to previous page  28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38  go to next page go to last page

已读帖子
新的帖子
被删帖子

reply to topic
Jump to the top of page

返回ABBS首页 | 设计 | 室内 | 景观 | 建材 | 设备 | 卫浴 | 展览 | 照明

招标服务 | 广告服务 | 招聘服务 | 隐私政策 | 联系我们 | 设为首页

违法、有害信息举报:QQ 1764506 电话 028-61998486